Wera 7 in 1 Kraftform Kompakt 25 multi-tool is designed as the compact tool for manual or machine use. The two-position telescopic blade retracts into the handle for easy screw-driving in the tightest spots. With quick push of clamping sleeve the bayonet blade extends into full-sized screwdriver. Bayonet blade can be removed and attached to a power tool as a bit holder. Rapidaptor with quick-release chuck allows for quick one-handed bit insertion and removal for insert and power bits. Integrated bit storage, with press-button opening, makes tool adjustments quick and effortless. Limited Life Time Warranty. German Engineered. KK25 contains Kraftform Screwdriver with integrated bit storage and bayonet blade with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck, 3 Slotted bits - 9/64”, 7/32”, 5/16”; 3 Phillips - PH1, PH2, PH3. Includes durable belt pouch for transport and storage. Wera – The Best Tools For The Job!
From the Manufacturer
Wera Tools Kraftform Kompakt Screwdriver Kit - Ergonomic Shape of handle is perfectly adapted to palm; whole hand is in contact with the handle. Pushing a button at top of handle reveals 6 screwdriver bits stored inside. Bits are of highest industrial quality. When unique bayonet blade is lowered into handle, fast easy screwdriving action is possible even in the tightest spots. By pushing the clamping sleeve, bayonet blade can be extended out of the handle and the compact tool becomes a full sized screwdriver. Bayonet blade can be taken out of handle for use in a power drill chuck. Comes with Kevlar storage pouch that fits on your belt.
- by entering your model number.
- Features bayonet blade, Rapidaptor with quick release chuck, integrated bit storage and pouch for convenient transport and storage (SL/PH)
- Two-position Bayonet blade is extendable and can be removed and attached to power tool
- Multi-component Kraftform handle fits the shape to the hand for the ultimate in comfort and high speed torque transfer
- Features Rapidaptor with quick-release chuck that allows for quick one-handed bit insertion and removal for insert and power bits
- Limited Lifetime Warranty, German Engineered
- The two-position telescopic blade retracts into the handle for easy screw-driving in the tightest spots.