These dual brush pens have a versatile and flexible nylon fiber brush tip on 1 end that creates medium or bold strokes by simply changing brush pressure. The fine tip on the other end is for smooth straight lines or writing. The resilient nylon brush retains its point, stroke after stroke. The ink is water-based and blendable: use 2 colors together, or use the colorless blender pen. The pen tips self-clean after blending so there is no messy clean-up! Use these pens for coloring, rubber stamping, hand-lettering, doodling, journaling, and more. Perfect for fine art techniques. The ink is acid-free, non-toxic, odorless, and non-bleeding. Each package contains 10 pens (9 colored, 1 colorless). Available in a variety of color schemes, each sold separately. Conforms to ASTM D 4236.
- by entering your model number.
- Ideal for fine art, brush lettering, faux calligraphy, illustrations, water color illustrations, journaling and more!
- Durable nylon brush tip can create fine, medium or bold strokes
- Fine tip gives consistent lines
- Included colorless blender pen softens and blends colors, creating a watercolor effect
- The water-based ink is non-toxic, blend able, non-bleeding, and odorless
- Tips self-clean after blending
- Ideal for professional fine art and crafts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.