Built for use with impact tools, the TEKTON 4-pc. 1/2 in. Drive Impact Flip Socket Set includes the six most common sizes for lug nuts. The six-point design offers a snug fit and sure contact with the broad, flat sides of a lug nut, not just the corners, preserving its geometry and preventing round-off. Thinner walls give sockets the clearance to slide into tight recessed wells where many other impact sockets can't go. Made of forged and hardened chrome molybdenum steel, each socket has a durable black electroplated finish. Color coding allows for quick size identification.
(3) 1/2-inch drive 6-point impact flip sockets:
- 17 mm by 19 mm (red)
- 13/16 in. by 3/4 in. (blue)
- 21 mm by 7/8 in. (yellow)
(1) 3-inch by 1/2-inch drive extension bar
(1) Storage case
From the Manufacturer
Covering 6 of the most common lugnut sizes, the TEKTON 4-Piece 1/2" Drive Impact Flip socket set features professional-grade quality.
- by entering your model number.
- Includes: (3) 1/2 in. drive impact flip sockets: 17 mm x 19 mm, 3/4 in. x 13/16 in. , 21 mm x 7/8 in. (1) 1/2 in. drive impact extension bar: 3 in. (Includes storage case)
- Drop forged, heat treated chrome molybdenum steel
- Black oxide finished extension bar
- Black electro plated finished sockets
- Color coded sockets for quick size selection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.