The spear & Jackson Razorsharp advance heavy duty telescopic ratchet anvil lopper features a ratchet action to allow for easier cutting in short steps, making this item ideal for cutting thicker and harder limbs. The PTFE coated sk5 carbon steel upper blade gives lasting sharpness and resistance to rust. The tubular aluminium handles are light yet strong and are finished with soft-feel non slip grips for comfort during use. Includes a locking catch for safe storage. This item has a 10 year guarantee. Spear & Jackson's foundations were laid in 1760, since our beginnings centuries of experience and innovation have resulted in the materials and development expertise that resides within the company today; and "continuous innovation" is at the heart of the company's ethos. This drive to improve product materials and performance can be seen in many different ways across the company's 3,000 lines. The organisation has come a long way since 1760, and the spear & Jackson group now manufactures and distributes garden tools, metrology equipment, woodworking tools, metal working tools, saw blades and magnetic equipment. With divisions across England, France and Australia, spear & Jackson is a world-wide brand, distributing products throughout the world. Our tools are manufactured to a high quality standard and offer superb service and longevity; guaranteed against defects in manufacturing, subject to normal wear & tear and the provision of reasonable care and maintenance. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- by entering your model number.
- Ratchet action allows for easier cutting in short steps - ideal for cutting thicker, harder branches
- Sk5 carbon steel upper blade for lasting sharpness
- Ptfe coated blade for rust resistance
- Light yet strong tubular telescopic aluminum handles, soft feel non slip grips for comfort, locking catch for safe storage
- 10 year guarantee
- Eclipse professional tools have been selling since 1909