Heavy-duty power for really stubborn nuts and bolts. Extra long handle- (24 inches) length provides incredible leverage at anvil; contoured grip for sure grip. Anvil head rotates 180-degrees for increased versatility. Break bar made with heat-treated Chrome-Vanadium steel construction for long-life durability. Mirror-chrome finish is corrosion resistant. An essential tool for every professional and serious do-it-yourselfer - a real life-saver with impossibly-tight fasteners.
From the Manufacturer
Heavy-Duty 25" Breaker Bar - 1/2"-Drive - Chrome-Vanadium Steel
- by entering your model number.
- 24 Inch extra long chrome vanadium steel handle provides maximum torque
- Forged and heat treated chrome-moly 1/2” drive head for added strength and durability
- 180-degree flexible head works at any angle, to reach around tight space and generate optimized leverage
- Spring-load ball bearing holds sockets securely
- Ideal to break and loosen rusted, stubborn or stuck nuts and bolts
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI standards ASME B107.110-2012
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.