This Premium Crystal and Gemstone Science Dig Kit has it all!
Dig into this Mega Gemstone Mine with the archeological tools provided and explore naturally formed crystals and gemstones from around the world. Unearth these gemstones and add them to your rock collection.
You’ll learn all about each stone and about how they are formed with the detailed learning guide included in this kit. STEM science learning just doesn’t get any better!
Science kit includes:
- Large dig brick containing 15 gemstones
- Archeological digging tools
- 1 magnifying glass
- A full-color learning guide
National Geographic Toys is proud to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all our products so that you can buy with confidence.
Get the Mega Gemstone Mine today and join National Geographic as we inspire future generations with a passion for science and the wonders of the natural world.
About the National Geographic Society: With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the 131-year-old National Geographic Society is one of the world’s largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations. National Geographic’s net proceeds support vital exploration, conservation, research, and educational programs.
- by entering your model number.
- DISCOVER CRYSTAL TREASURES - Give your child the thrill of digging in a real gem mine
- FIND 15 AMAZING GEMSTONES - Including Pyrite, Amethyst, Tiger’s Eye, Fluorite, Quartz, Obsidian, Aventurine and more
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED - Including a dig brick, chisel, brush and magnifying glass to keep kids digging for hours
- 16-PAGE, FULL-COLOR LEARNING GUIDE - Illustrates how gemstones are formed and mined and helps young scientists identify each specimen as it’s discovered
- RESPECTED QUALITY – National Geographic Toys is proud to provide only the highest quality products, each backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.