Our book includes 33 special LEGO elements that combine with basic bricks from your collection to make your machines go. But don’t worry that you won’t have the right bricks; we worked with the folks at LEGO to make sure you’ll need only the most common bricks, and that there are plenty of substitutes. The result is a chain reaction of fun, as one thing leads to another… and another… and another.
Comes with: 78 page book, 33 LEGO elements, 6 LEGO balls, 6 feet of string, 8 paper ramps, 2 paper pop-up signs, 1 paper funnel ramp, 1 paper flag, 1 paper bucket, 1 platform
From the Manufacturer
Fascinate your friends by completing an ordinary task in an extraordinary way. Learn to build 10 LEGO machines that can swing, pivot, roll, lift, and drop. Then connect, rearrange, and experiment with the machines to create a chain reaction. With this book in hand and a handful of basic bricks from your LEGO collection, the only other thing you'll need is a little imagination. Includes 80-page book of instructions, 33 LEGO pieces, instructions for 10 machines, 6 plastic balls, string, paper ramps, and other components.
- by entering your model number.
- Nappa silver award winner
- Design and build 10 amazing moving machines - teach your bricks new tricks
- Comes with 80 page instructions, 33 LEGO pieces, Instructions for 10 modules, 6 plastic balls, string, paper ramps and other components
- Includes a 80 page instructional book with Klutz Certified crystal clear instructions
- Includes more than 30 essential LEGO elements
- Recommended for children ages 8+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.