Seven sizes in one tool. All sizes allow for easy, one-handed driving. The sizes are interchangeable ensuring you have the size you need when you need it. Color coded shaft ends make it easy to identify the size. Increase your productivity and lighten your load with this multi-nut driver. Includes 1/4, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 1/2, 7/16 and 9/16-inch size drives. Heavy-duty handle and shaft with wrench assist for added torque. Black cushion grip handle offers maximum comfort. Wrench-assist on handle for added torque on tough jobs. Color-coded bands for easy identification. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and Craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our Company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American Company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day... Since 1857.
- by entering your model number.
- This Klein Screwdriver / Nut Driver allows for one-handed driving, with seven sizes in one tool
- Strong, rare earth magnets (1/4-Inch, 5/16-Inch, 11/32-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 1/2-Inch) securely hold nuts and bolts
- Spring coil (7/16-Inch, 9/16-Inch) holds nuts and bolts in place without the use of magnets
- Hollow shafts (1/4-Inch, 5/16-Inch, 3/8-Inch, 7/16-Inch, 9/16-Inch) for driving nuts deep onto bolts or threaded rod
- Heavy-duty handle and shaft exceed the torque performance of regular nut drivers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.