Changing a serpentine belt without the proper tool can be frustrating and time consuming. Save yourself time and effort with a tensioner tool kit, and rely on the quality workmanship and innovative design of GEARWRENCH to handle any vehicle’s unique access challenges. Use the wide range of attachments on the ratcheting Wrench to easily reach and maneuver tensioners in almost any application.
The 15-piece GearWrench ratcheting wrench serpentine belt tool set offers a combination of special sockets and crows feet for complete vehicle coverage. The specially designed sockets that work with the Gearwrench patented drive system, and the 5-degree ratcheting box end isn't found on any other serpentine belt tool. It comes in a handy blow molded case and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
What's in the Box
15-piece set includes long bar, ratcheting wrench, three adapters (3/8, 1/2, and 3/4-inch), seven 6-point sockets (13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19mm), three crows feet (13, 14, and 15mm), and storage case
Since launching the original patented 50 ratcheting wrench, GearWrench has continuously led with breakthroughs in pass-through ratchets, sockets, screw/nut drivers, pliers, and specialty tools. No matter the industry you find yourself in, GearWrench has the tools to fit your needs -- from the precise to the nearly indestructable. GearWrench hand tools are warranted for life to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
3680 Ratcheting Wrench Serpentine Belt Tool
At a Glance
- 5-degree ratcheting box end not found on any other belt tool
- Special sockets and crows feet provides complete vehicle coverage
- Sockets work with GearWrench patented drive system
- Lifetime warranty
- by entering your model number.
- Combining the innovation of a GEARWRENCH ratcheting wrench with the requirements of the serpentine belt removal tool to provide the best possible combination
- Complete tool set for removing or installing the serpentine belt on vehicles with a spring loaded belt tensioner pulley
- Long bar can hold sockets directly or attach to the ratcheting wrench for maximum access
- Includes Drive Tools: Long Bar, Special GearWrench Ratcheting Wrench, and 3/8", 1/2" and 3/4" Adapters
- Includes 6 Point Sockets: 13 millimeter, 14 millimeter, 15 millimeter, 16 millimeter, 17 millimeter, 18 millimeter and 19 millimeter
- Includes Crowsfoot: 13mm, 14mm and 15mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.