DEWALT Impact Driver Bit Set, Drilling/Driving, 34-Piece (DW2153)
Specifically designed to handle the abuse that impact drivers dish out, the DEWALT DW1184 34-piece screwdriving set consists of the most commonly used bits that are made of a special steel designed to be ultra-durable. Each bit uses a black oxide process for greater wear resistance and strength. As DEWALT's most durable fastening bit system, the tips in the DW1184 set can be used with impact tools rated for up to 2,000 in./lbs. of torque. The kit consists of a variety of different tips, including Phillips, square drive, and flat head bits.
- by entering your model number.
- Metal / Plastic
- Includes Best In Class most common Impact Driver Accessories
- Black oxide powder coat finish
- Ideal for any Applications where Impact Drivers are used
- Comes with a storage case for easy storage and portability
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.