GRADE K, 1, and 2/ELL/SPECIAL EDUCATION: a hands-on, multi-sensory learning resource that provides a variety of reading and grammar gamesLUDES: interlocking, color-coded cards that teach parts of speech, capital letters, punctuation, building sentences, and more. Also includes rebus pictures, game ideas, sample sentences, and teaching Suggestions. WHY KEY EDUCATION: Key Education products are intended to engage and educate young and special learners with developmentally appropriate curriculum. ENGAGING: teachers and parents are able to tailor activities to different reading levels to enhance early grammar and reading skills. HOMESCHOOL : perfect as a supplement to classroom work or as a homeschool resource.
From the Manufacturer
Enhance early grammar and reading skills with sturdy, interlocking cards that cover parts of speech, capital letters, punctuation, building sentences and more! Tailor activities to different learning levels with this fun set, which includes grammatically color-coded cards (55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards), game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions. It also supports NCTE and NAEYC standards.
- by entering your model number.
- Parents and teachers tailor activities to different learning levels
- Hands on learning resource covers parts of speech, capital letters, punctuation, and building sentences language skills
- Includes grammatically color-coded interlocking cards (55 word, 4 punctuation and 27 photo cards)
- Game ideas, sample sentences and teaching suggestions
- Supports NCTE and NAEYC standards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.