AC ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH!
While air conditioning lowers the car's cabin temperature, it does not dissipate heat that is trapped behind your child's back.
There is no ventilation in the inherent design of most child car seats.
To make matters worse, child seat do not have pre-tensioning mechanisms found in adult safety belts. This means your child can not move about in an already hot car seat.
On a typical 80F day, the child car seat can reach 120F!
Our seat liner has passed through rigorous testing and has been certified by CPSIA for child use in the United States.
The power cord is about 6 feet long when stretched
Forward facing car seat only.
- Front Facing Car Seat Only
- Ventilated baby car seat cooling pad
- Patent pending design using an active cooling fan to provide constant air circulation
- The baby cooling pad fan speed is adjustable and switched off
- Comfortable mesh padding for long distance trips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.