The lightweight black & decker workmate wm225 portable work bench transforms into a sawhorse, a vise, and a bench tool stand capable of holding up to 450 pounds. Its strong steel design also includes an easy-to-use clutch and clamp system, as well as rubber feet. Its adjustable jaws include four swivel pegs that can be used to grip almost any object. Bench dimensions: 30-1/8-inch bench height, 23-1/8-inch sawhorse height, 0-9-1/4-inch parallel clamping, 0-9-7/8-inch diagonal clamping, 16-inch max. Parallel leg clamping, 24-inch max. Diagonal peg clamping, and a 24-inch-by-9-11/16-inch work surface. The workmate 225 portable project center makes a great addition to any workshop. This advanced system with exclusive clutch design makes clamping easy and allows for fine tuning. This project center conveniently folds for easy storage and transport, and its durable steel construction holds up to 450 lbs. Use as a workbench, bench tool stand, vise or saw horse. Includes four swivel pegs and rubber feet.
- by entering your model number.
- Workbench transforms into a vise, sawhorse, and bench tool stand
- Sturdy steel design holds up to 450 pounds
- Adjustable jaws include swivel pegs for a unique gripping range
- Measures 30.2-by-6.8-by-24.1 Inches; weighs 28 pounds
- Includes four vise attachments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.