* Color on your computer may differ from actual product according to your monitor setting. * A babies skin is 5 times thinner than our own, allowing toxins to penetrate much more easily. [About Organic Cottons] Organic Cotton is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment, free from toxic & persistent pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. During the fabric production, no Fluorescent Agent, no Printing and Dyeing Agent, No Formaldehyde are used. These growth and production treatments make Organic Cotton less likely to trigger allergies and the its fiber is more complete thus softer and more comfortable. About the "black spot": Very small amount of cottonseeds of the natural cotton could be squeezed and turn into a black spot when the cotton is pressed. During the fabric production, the fibers are not damaged with heavy chemicals thus it's softer. After a few washes, black spots will fall off naturally. [Washing Tips] Please do not use bleach. Soak less than 30 minutes to avoid shrinkage. Machine Wash in cold water and let it dry.
- 100% Cotton
- Machine Wash
- 100% ORGANIC Cotton: Safe for sensitive skin and less likely to trigger allergies. Singeing process removing projecting fibers or fuzz to prevent skin or Respiratory allergies.
- MIT: made in Taiwan. We are proud to have all manufacturing process in Taiwan to secure product quality, production evvironment and sound labour right.
- Multi-Purposes: drool bib, hand towel, sweat wipes, washcloth, etc.
- SOFT and CUTE: Anti-Shrinkage & Ultra soft texture are the result of thick striped fabric & high fabric density (Using dual-layer interlacing cotton gauze).
- HIGH ABSORPTION & AIR PERMEABILITY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.