- Natural and safe fabric softener for hand washing and washing machines.
- It’s a phosphate-free high-quality agent, developed according to the ecological and dermatological safety standards.
- Contains relaxing lavender essential oil.
- The unique formula of the fabric-softener has flavoring substances in capsules, which give your clothes long-lasting freshness and discreet touch-activated scent.
- softens fabric
- facilitates ironing
- long lasting fragrance
- contains a lavender essential oil – a natural stress relief
- it is perfect for all types of fabric, including wool and silk
- fights static
- best solution for rinsing the laundry
- good for both machine and hand washing
- contains safe herbal ingredients
It does not contain:
- phosphates, borates, formaldehyde, chlorine
- synthetic dyes, aromatizers
- EDTA, SLES (sodium lauryl ether sulphate, sodium lauryl sulfate)
We are committed to protecting the environment through the production of ecologically-friendly organic products.
What is it? Softened water.
Why do we use it? Softened water promotes more effective surface cleaning.
Bis(Acyloxyethyl)hydroxyethyl Methylammonium Methosulphate Esterquat (Cationic Surfactants):
What is it? Ingredient obtained from oil palm fruit.
Why do we use it? Ingredient naturally softens linen, reduces drying time, and has an antiseptic effect, with the benefits of being easily biodegradable.
Sodium Benzoate (Potassium Sorbate):
What is it? A liquid preservative that does not contain formaldehyde and parabens. Ingredient consists of sodium benzoate, which is used in the food industry. In its natural form, it occurs naturally in small amounts in apples, raisins, cinnamon, and mustard.
Why do we use it? To protect the detergent from harmful microorganisms.
What is it? Ingredient is an inorganic compound—a salt—derived from minerals that add viscosity to the detergent.
Why do we use it? Thickens the detergent for easier cleaning and use.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract:
What is it? An herbal extract, produced from succulent leaves of the aloe plant.
Why do we use it? The herbal extract provides additional care for the fabric.
What is it? Ingredient prepared from raw materials and vegetables grown using organic farming methods.
Why do we use it? Moisturizes skin and hands.
Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil – Active Component:
What is it? Oil obtained from Lavandula officinalis, more commonly known as lavender.
Why do we use it? Its excellent aroma has a natural antiseptic effect and works as an active component.
What is it? Ingredient is a unique combination of compounds in the floral oil.
Why do we use it? Pleasant floral scent adds fragrance to fabric, leaving clothes smelling fresh and clean.[/toggle]
Directions for use: 1cap = 1.3 oz
Dosing recommendations: 9-11 lbs of laundry per one load!
- terry fabric, pure cotton: 0.6 oz
- mixed fabric, pure wool: 0.9 oz
- hand rinsing: 0.7 oz of fabric softener for 2.65 gal of water.
Attention! Keep out of the reach of children!
In case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly with water. If necessary, consult a doctor.