- Organic Liquid Organic Control consists of 98.4% organic ingredients.
- It does not contain dyes and has the natural colour of the components included in its composition.
- Our natural products reflect our commitment to environmental protection and to producing cleaning products that are safe for your health.
Although this balm for washing dishes – not cosmetic, appropriately chosen glycerol concentration does not allow the skin to dry after washing dishes. You will not pursue the feeling of tightness of the skin, after the usual means for washing dishes.
Also, in the process of washing dishes, you make prevention of nail diseases – lemongrass essential oil is known for its antifungal properties.
- contains safe herbal ingredients
- suitable for manual dish washing for people with delicate skin
- doesn’t cause skin irritation – can be used without gloves
- cares for your hands and nails
- phosphate-free detergent formula safely removes grease and other types of dirt even in cold water
- removes old stains of grease
- effective even in hard water
- makes dishes sparkling and stain free
- perfectly washed away with rinsing
It does not contain:
- phosphates, borates, formaldehyde, chlorine
- synthetic dyes, aromatizers
- EDTA, SLES (sodium lauryl ether sulphate, sodium lauryl sulfate)
What is it? Softened water.
Why do we use it? Softened water promotes more effective surface cleaning.
Sodium С 12-16 Alkyl Sulphate:
What is it? An ingredient derived from fatty alcohols from coconut oil.
Why do we use it? Removes grease and contamination.
What is it? Ingredient derived from coconut oil and glucose.
Why do we use it? This safe, non-toxic, mild detergent is suitable for sensitive skin and is used in children’s cosmetics. It safely removes soil.
What is it? Emulsifier.
Why do we use it? This ingredient prevents the ingredients in the detergents from separating. It is suitable for use in children’s cosmetics and it does not dry or irritate the skin.
What is it? A mild antibacterial ingredient that contains essential oils of jasmine.
Why do we use it? This organic preservative used in the food industry works as an antibacterial agent and fragrance.
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate:
What is it? Ingredient made from natural and renewable raw materials based on amino acids.
Why do we use it? The ingredient makes the detergent more effective.
What is it? Emulsifier.
Why do we use it? Prevents the liquids in the detergent from separating.
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus herb) Essential Oil:
What is it? A natural flavor disinfectant with a tonic effect.
Why do we use it? This ingredient naturally disinfects dishes and protects nails from fungal infections.
What is it? Ingredient prepared from raw materials and vegetables grown using organic farming methods.
Why do we use it? Moisturizes skin and hands.
Citric Acid (pH Regulator):
What is it? Ingredient obtained from sugar biosynthetic method.
Why do we use it? Prevents the formation of salt stains on the washed dishes. Regulates acidity.
Directions for use: Apply a small amount on a sponge or dissolve one teaspoon of the product in 33.8 ounces of water (temperature 68-104°F) and thoroughly rinse the dishes with water.
To remove stubborn food stains: Pre-soak dishes in the solution for 7-10 minutes, then clean them with sponge or brush and rinse with clean water.
Attention! This product must be used only for its intended purpose. Not for drinking or eating! Children can use the product with adult supervision only. In case of contact with eyes flush well with water. In case of ingestion, drink a glass of water and If necessary, consult a doctor.[/toggle]