- Organic Gel Ever Natural for children’s dishes consists of 98.73% organic ingredients.
- Contains only mild surfactants of vegetable origin and contains no dyes, artificial flavourings and preservatives.
- The gel is biodegradable and washed off very well.
- Exclusive formula absolutely safely and effectively removes remains of food and dried milk.
- Use only for cleaning the fruits and vegetables with hard skin.
- The organic formula contains chamomile extract, which has antibacterial properties.
The composition of the gel is so safe that it can even wash the family fruit or vegetables and do not fear that the remnants of funds may fall into the food. To wash the apples, pears, tomatoes, enough a small drop of the gel with a sponge. To wash the berries, to dissolve a spoonful of gel in water and soak the berries in it for 5-7 minutes and then rinse them under running water.
- effectively removes remains of food from kids’ tableware, including bottles, cups, plates, etc. for newborns
- effectively removes dried milk
- suitable for all types of tableware
- contains chamomile extract which has antibacterial properties
- safe and doesn’t cause skin irritation – can be used without gloves
- easily and completely rinsed off with water
- removes wax from fruits and vegetables
- removes chemical impurities from vegetables and fruits (insecticides, herbicides)
- cost effective
- effective even in hard water
- contains safe herbal ingredients
It does not contain:
- phosphates, borates, formaldehyde, chlorine
- synthetic dyes, aromatizers
- EDTA, SLES (sodium lauryl ether sulphate, sodium lauryl sulfate)
We are committed to protecting the environment through the production of ecologically-friendly organic products.[toggle title=”What’s inside?”]
What is it? Softened water.
Why do we use it? Softened water promotes more effective surface cleaning.
What is it? Ingredient derived from coconut oil and glucose.
Why do we use it? This safe, non-toxic, mild detergent is suitable for sensitive skin and is used in children’s cosmetics. It safely removes soil.
What is it? Ingredient derived from coconut oil fatty acids and beets.
Why do we use it? Ingredient is biodegradable while also having good cleaning and foaming properties, as well as serving as a natural eliminator of static.
What is it? A mild antibacterial ingredient that contains essential oils of jasmine.
Why do we use it? This organic preservative used in the food industry works as an antibacterial agent and fragrance.
Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate:
What is it? Ingredient made from natural and renewable raw materials based on amino acids.
Why do we use it? The ingredient makes the detergent more effective.
What is it? Emulsifier.
Why do we use it? Prevents the liquids in the detergent from separating.
Citric Acid (pH Regulator):
What is it? Ingredient obtained from sugar biosynthetic method.
Why do we use it? Prevents the formation of salt stains on the washed dishes. Regulates acidity.
Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract:
What is it? Herbal organic extract obtained from plant material.
Why do we use it? Ingredient serves as a natural antibacterial agent.
What is it? Ingredient prepared from raw materials and vegetables grown using organic farming methods.
Why do we use it? Moisturizes skin and hands.[/toggle] [toggle title=”How to use?“]
Directions for use: Apply a small amount on a sponge or dish. You may dissolve one teaspoon of the product in 33.8 ounces of water (temperature 68-104°F) and wash the dishes, fruits, and vegetables. Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
To wash the apples, pears, tomatoes, enough a small drop of the gel with a sponge. To wash the berries, dissolve a spoonful of gel in water and soak the berries in it for 5-7 minutes and then rinse them under running water.
To remove stubborn food stains: Pre-soak dishes in the solution for 7-10 minutes, then clean them with sponge or brush and rinse with clean water.
Attention! This product must be used only for its intended purpose. Not for drinking or eating! Children can use the product with adult supervision only. In case of contact with eyes flush well with water. In case of ingestion, drink a glass of water and If necessary, consult a doctor.[/toggle]